Preliminary Layout

 Magazine

Masthead: Title: MINUS20

 Owners: Sabrina Tran, Sonja Suwongjun 

Main image: For my main image, I am hoping to help middle aged women achieve a young lifestyle and give them the message that they are never too old for anything. I want to include tips, tricks, and advice for average middle age women problems. I would also like to keep them updated with the trends and I will do this by fashion, social media trends, and etc. This way, middle aged women can feel up to date with the world while also feeling young.

Selling Line: "Never too old" "Impressive Empress"

Typography/ Font: Titles will be in big, bold, red letters and font will be italicized.

Feature Article Title/ Content/Image/s: My feature article would include the latest trends of the season including fashion and beauty trends. Images would include an example of the trend such as a person wearing the trend or a tutorial of a 12 step Korean skincare routine that will eliminate all wrinkles; It depends on the current trend. A title I have thought of is " When I was your age...". I thought it could add some humor in the article as this seems to be a common quote amongst middle aged women, but in this case, the middle aged woman is following the 21st century trends.

Content Page Styling/ Article Title Ideas: Im planning on styling the pages with aa whole page or two of an article and then the page after that is an advertisement relating to the article. For example, there can be an article about the latest makeup trend and the page after that would be an advertisement for makeup brands. My article title ideas are " Bring It On Mid Life Crisis!", this can be for an article dealing with middle aged women issues. Another title is " What In The World?", this is for an article that talks about trends. Most of my titles will be common phrases that the average middle aged woman would say but revised to have a different approach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 7

Magazine Cover Review