Production 5

                                                                         The finishing touch 

I have completed all parts of my magazine. I just need to see if there’s any slight changes I can make to perfect the look of the magazine. Tomorrow I will have my partner or another classmate proof read my typography and peer review. This project will be one of my best accomplishments, I was really invested in this. Although, I did not like the process I went through to make this magazine, so I don’t know if I would want to do it again. I like the planning process where I did photoshoots and interviews, being able to work with different people to build this magazine was the best part of this project. I think the reason I was so excited to work on this is because fashion and makeup are things that I am personally passionate about. Therefore, it was interesting to learn about fashion and makeup for middle aged women. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 7

Magazine Cover Review