Production 1
Shoots
I will be doing my photoshoot with a friend’s mother with the theme of fitness. Since she is a pretty fit person, I thought she would be perfect for this photoshoot. She will be dressed in gym attire and I will get some shots of her using gym equipment. The gym equipment I am thinking of using as a prop could be a dumb bell or a duffle bag. The majority of my shots would be in a neutral angle that would capture at least either half or her whole body. I might also do a low angle as low angles gives the effect of the model looking powerful. I am also thinking, if I end up not liking the gym photoshoot, that I will do a photoshoot in the kitchen. As stereotypical as it is, I want to give the message that women own the kitchen and give off a boss appeal rather than a weaker person. I might have the model wear an outfit that they would wear in the kitchen and use cooking tools as props.
Comments
Post a Comment