Production 2
Meetup
I have finished my interviews and photoshoots. I've gained well in depth responses in my interview with the fashion designer and makeup artist that I chose to work with. I also met up with the model I have chosen to take photos of and finished that as well. The fashion designer seemed that she knew what she was talking about and I am excited to share the interview in my article. The makeup artist I interviewed seemed very young but she also knew how to answer my questions where it was unique for only middle aged women. I conducted a photoshoot with my friend’s mom knowing she was a great example as to what I imagine as the face of this magazine. The location of the shoot was outside her house and we used her convertible as a prop. We did the photoshoot in three different outfits: one being a gym outfit, an outfit with an elegant dress, and an outfit for going out. The photos came out amazing and I already had some ideas for which pictures to choose. I have chosen the image that I wanted as my cover page and started to work on it on InDesign.
Comments
Post a Comment