Production 3

                                                                            Feature articles

    I wrote my feature articles based on the interviews I've conducted.  InDesign has been a frustrating program for my partner and I and we spent a large amount of time watching tutorials on how to use it. I learned how to use some of the wide variety of tools and got the hang of it. I was able to finish my cover page and now I have moved on to working on my feature articles. I learned how to download fonts from the internet so I have been experimenting with different fonts that would best satisfy my vision. I also started on my content page as imported the images I wanted to represent the articles. Some of my frustrations and struggles consisted of accidentally deleting a large body of text or an image and not knowing why, messing up and having to start over because I don’t know how to go back to the previous change, and being able to place images without it disappearing. despite the frustration, I feel dedicated to learn as much as I can to create my imagination into life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 7

Magazine Cover Review