Production 4
Almost there
I have finished my feature article pages. I didn’t have much room to import many images like I intended to do, so I was a little disappointed. I am working on my content page which will be my most creative page and I am excited to bring my design into life. After I finish the content page, I will be done with the magazine and I would just need to do the blog posts. I am proud to see how far my partner and I have done as it has been a stressful process and throughout all the hard work comes out a beautiful product. My only worry is whether I am missing anything or if I did the whole thing wrong? I invested way too much time into this magazine for anything to go wrong. But overall. I finished all typography, and I will be finishing up my content page soon.
Comments
Post a Comment