Peer Review
I presented my magazine in front of my peers and had a few comments on what they loved and what they thought I should change. One thing that a classmate said I should adjust was that my audience is targeted towards middle aged women, yet my content page was too girly. I completely agree. All my pages but my content page was in black and red, bold letters while the content page was a girly pink. Another suggestion was to change the color of my font that was black, and the background was the darkest part of the car, therefore making it difficult to see the words. I will change the color to white to make it stand out. one of the major problems that my peers pointed out was my partner and I had different concepts for the same magazine which caused my audience to feel like we were two different magazines. My magazine was more of a bling approach while my partner’s was a calming yoga theme. I personally think those concepts do relate to our content as each could be a different issue but the things that made it seems different was the content. My content was bolder and more glam while my partner designed her magazine to be more of a teenage approach. I will try to work with my partner more to achieve a style that we both agree on. That concludes the things that I should edit as i will move on to share the things my peers thought I did well on. One classmate shared that she likes my cover page as my title is creative and it is something, she feels she could see as a magazine cover. Overall, i will change my magazine and adjust everything that my peers suggested. Most of the things I need to change is my overall style by changing some colors to match my theme. After I find full satisfaction in my piece, I will be ready to submit my magazine into Cambridge.
Comments
Post a Comment