Storyboarding
My experience with storyboarding was more on the challenging side in the beginning but as I got to understand the assignment more, it was not as frustrating as it was supposed to be. Since I didn’t understand the assignment in the beginning, the challenging part was trying to figure out what to do and how to format my ideas. I thought maybe there was a certain way my teacher wanted it to be and specific requirements until she told me everything was entirely up to my preference. I enjoyed the creative process where I drew out my plan and colored it in, it was a time where I let my mind wander and truly make the magazine my own. I was able to use symbols that correspond with our idea “because symbols are visual, and because they tend to summarize concepts more quickly than words can” (Storyboard your way to success). I learned in this exercise that I don’t have to do everything by myself and I do have people around me that can help me when I need help. Asking for help has helped me a lot since I had no idea what to do and I have a habit of trying to figure things out myself. I realize that I do have a partner who is doing the same exact thing as me, so I had to cooperate as “ A cooperative group work model also ensures a greater success.” (Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide).
Comments
Post a Comment